[Buildroot] Configuring host-lzo fails

Peter Hüwe PeterHuewe at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 21:33:09 UTC 2010

I've started a new thread, since it seems not related to avr32 in particular.

I'm using the atngw100_defconfig on my 64-bit gentoo system with a gcc 4.1.2

PH >> configure: loading cache /avr/buildroot/output/build/host-config.cache
PH >> configure: Configuring LZO 2.03
PH >> checking build system type... (cached) x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
PH >> checking host system type... (cached) x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
PH >> checking target system type... config.sub: missing argument
PH >> Try `config.sub --help' for more information.

TP > It sounds like the autoconf host-config.cache has been filled with an
TP > empty value for --target.

TP > Can you show the contents
TP > of /avr/buildroot/output/build/host-config.cache after the failure, and
TP> can you post the *full* build log somewhere ?

I've gzipped the whole build log (from a fresh git clone) and uploaded it to
http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~phuewe/typescript2.gz (498K, unzipped 8,8Mb)

The contens of the host-config.cache can be found at
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/242433/

Thanks,
Peter