[Buildroot] multiple architectures

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Wed Sep 30 06:26:58 UTC 2009

Hi!

	I need both an x86 and an amd64 version of my buildroot filesystem
	and kernel. I've been making this happen by a very inefficient
	process - keeping two copies of the buildroot source (one for each
	arch), making local/projectname an svn working copy, making all
	changes to the x86 version and using 'svn update' to merge changes
	back into the amd64 version.

	I'm sure there must be a better way. How do people on here manage
	maintaining identical builds for multiple architectures?

--Igor