[Buildroot] 2009.05-rc3 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu May 28 12:22:39 UTC 2009

 Paul> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
 >> And report any issues found here or in the bugtracker.
 Paul> I have been trying to build buildroot with a ubifs image. I haven't
 Paul> quite got there yet, but there are some bugs associated with this
 Paul> version.

 Paul> target/ubifs/ubifsroot.mk
 Paul> $(call DOWNLOAD,"$(MKFS_UBIFS_URL)")

 Paul> This should be a WGET, not a DOWNLOAD.

Thanks - Will fix. I just gave it a test, and it seems like the
upstream git tree is gone, so it won't help you much.

Hamish, I believe you were the one adding ubifs support - What is the
situation with mkfs.ubifs? Is upstream mtd-utils nowadays like
mkfs.jff2?

Seems like we'll have to make ubifsroot as broken for the 2009.05
release :/

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard