[Buildroot] problem building openswan using svn-buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Feb 23 14:44:56 UTC 2009

 >> Ok, anyone wants to step up and support openswan/strongswan?
 >> Otherwise I think our users are better off if we remove the
 >> package.

 Steffen> I just updated a package I made a few months ago. It
 Steffen> compiles and binaries seem to work, but I can not test it
 Steffen> right now.

Ok.

 Steffen> BTW, it happened the second time now that I could not use the most
 Steffen> recent version of a program because the libtool patch won't apply.
 Steffen> I used the most recent strongswan version that seems to work.
 Steffen> The other package this happened with is gnutls > 2.4.2.

Yes, I've seen that as well. I think we need to come up with a more
robust way of handling the libtool stuff than blindly trying to apply
a patch to whatever version the package includes.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard