[Buildroot] Buildroot 2009.02 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Feb 19 19:15:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> Ahh, seems like you should have tested the release candidates better
 >> ;)
 >>

 Ulf> As far as I have seen, there has been very little testing activitiy
 Ulf> going on before the release.

Some testing was certainly done, but more is ofcourse always welcome.

 Ulf> There are several packages that does not build, at least for ARM.

Well, let's work on them then. Please start by providing a list -
Either here or as bugtracker issues.

 Ulf> Several packages build but crash when you start the target.

Again, which ones?

 Ulf> Zero documentation on what builds and what does not build.

Everything (in the default versions atleast) is supposed to build,
what doesn't?

 Ulf> Zero documentation on what builds but does not run.

Which ones?

 Ulf> Maybe we could put some focus on these points.

Sure, but please be a bit more specific.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard