[Buildroot] using target_skeleton directory

Damien RANNOU damien.rannou at diateam.net
Fri Dec 18 09:21:35 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm using buildroot-2009.11 and would like to have informations about
target_skeleton directory. In the documentation it's said that I can
customize my filesystem using |target/generic/target_skeleton/ |and just
type "make" to have all my files copied into output/target, and the
.tar.bz2 image file. But I made some tests, and it appears that files
put in the /root directory (of target_skeleton) are only copied if I
'make distclean' before|.|

Is it a bug ? A documentation problem ?

Best Regards||

 --