[Buildroot] Still "Can't open /dev/tty1[2,3]", Please HELP

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:27:34 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Emil Kruper
<e.krueper at solcon-systemtechnik.de> wrote:
>>But I still like to know what you mentioned 'device table'. I want to
>>ask, what is and where is the 'device table'?  I dont find the
>>concepts in buildroot on-line doucments.  Thanks.
>
> Have a look at target/generic/device_table.txt and
> target/generic/mini_device_table.txt.

sorry for the stupid ... I append the exact file with the folllowing line
  /usr/local              d       755     0       0       -       -
to ensure the target/generic/device_table.txt really works.  But after
full build, I don't find /usr/local under the root. So,,,  what
'device_table.txt' should I go to use?

> You define by the buildroot config which file is used to generate the
> targets device table.

Where is the definition for the target device table file name?  Thanks.