[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution -- "me too"

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Jun 13 11:22:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

 >> I must admit I gave up pushing anything since. Hope you get better luck.

 Will> I must confess that has been my experience too. I tried asking Erik
 Will> for commit access but again, no response. Perhaps he is working on
 Will> other projects?

Yes, he's not really actively involved anymore. You can ask Mike
Frysinger instead (vapier at uclibc.org).

 Will> It's a hard balance to strike, I don't think it's right to demand
 Will> anything of people on a volunteer led project but some of us have a
 Will> job to do and a limited amount of time to do it in.

I think that covers most of us.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard