[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: games games/ace_of_penguins games/gnuch etc...

danieljlaird at hotmail.com danieljlaird at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:16:45 UTC 2008

Not sure my ace_of_penguins check was valid.

However jamvm is definately ok and that lives in a subdir.
I believe that the problem might lie not in subdirs specifically but in
Makefile.autotools.in handling of packages called one thing and living in
another directory or a combination of packages in subdirs with a name that
does not match the extracted directory path

ace_of_penguins lives in a directory called ace.
Maybe this is common to the packages you have suggested are failing.

I will look into this on monday
Daniel