[Buildroot] Mount_filesystem_s3c2440

Joe zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:28:47 UTC 2008

>> Freeing init memory: 1148K
>>> Cannot run '/etc/init.d/rcS': No such file or directory
>> Does this one exist?
>

> It did not exist. So, I compiled it all new again and the following is the output.

ok.
1. is it really a valid shellscript as set by buildroot?
2. does your inittab really put a getty/shell onto your (pretty unusual)
console, e.g. something like:
ttySAC0::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttysac0 115200 vt100 (probably)
near line 30 in the standard buildroot inittab?
3. what happens if you give init=/bin/sh as a kernel parameter?

Greetz

--
Sepp "ZaP" Holzmayr

please reply to: zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a freight train full of DAT tapes.
Only the round-trip is a little suboptimal."