[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:39:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 04:29:55PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:

>Have been pondering on the larger question for some time.
>How do we decide when to trust patches like this?

This one was obviously incorrect. Please don't apply patches that are
not 100% clean, especially not if somebody else is still talking about
it with the submitter (or if the patch is obviously incorrect).
There are only a very few exceptions like big patches (xorg for one) or
being nice and to provide stubs for somebody else to base on (like
mutt).