[Buildroot] __ctype_b undefined reference after adding fontconfig support

christophe Dion christophe.dion at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:52:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

this bug exists for 6 month and nobody has fixed it.

Either there are too few people interested with X (or tinyX) on Builroot to fix
it

or it is a big problem, difficult to solve.

I'm not good enough to correct it.

So I wait and read the mailing list, hopping for a correction so I can go
further in my project.

Christophe