[Buildroot] How to build file without pic enabled

Xuefeng Ren renxfmaillist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:39:10 UTC 2007

When I build my app with buildroot with elf2flt enabled.
sometimes the app was built with the format BFLT excuable - version 4 gotpic
sometimes the app was build with the format BFLT excuable - version 4 ram.
I know When build the gotpic enabled, we should add the flags -D__PIC__
-fpic -msingle-pic-base
but some times even i did not add this flags, the file is still gotpic
format.
How to disable the pic feature. because i want build my app with BFLT
excuable - version 4 ram.