[Buildroot] bFLT build in precompiled ARM enviroment

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Mon Dec 17 09:28:32 UTC 2007

| hello list,
|
| i've an running ARM enviroment, i downloaded the precompiled ARM
| buildroot system.

I am not aware that there is such a thing like a precompiled ARM buildroot system.

now i want to build a "hello worl" bFLT binary.
| however, ive found that compiling bFLT should be something like:
| gcc hw.c -elf2flt

No, the way to build any application,m is to add
a directory to the "package" directory and then
add a "<package>.mk" and a "Config.in" file in that directory.

| it spits out an error about the entry point, however compiles to the end
| and is executeable. if i do "file" on the binary it signs it as an "ELF"
| file. so elf2flt was not working i guess.
| can someone tell/link me how to build bflt binaries, is it possible with
| the precompiled enviroment anyway?
|
| thanx

If you want to use jst the toolchain generated by buildroot for somthing
else, then you are probably sending the mail to the wrong mailing list.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson