[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001664]: error compiling in debian (it says makeinfo is missing even though it is installed and in the $PATH)

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Sat Dec 8 16:09:45 UTC 2007

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=1664
Reported By:                micklweiss
Assigned To:                buildroot
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   1664
Category:                   Architecture Specific
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             12-08-2007 08:09 PST
Last Modified:              12-08-2007 08:09 PST
I get this: http://bugs.uclibc.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=1238
-- there is no option like in bugzilla here where i can request to reopen
an issue -- so I'm re-creating it here.

it was closed but I doubt that the person who closed it was using Ubuntu.
I say this since I can reproduce this persons problem on Debian (yes I
have texinfo/makeinfo installed).

I'm using:

$ makeinfo --version
makeinfo (GNU texinfo) 4.11

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
12-08-07 08:09  micklweiss     New Issue
12-08-07 08:09  micklweiss     Status                   new => assigned
12-08-07 08:09  micklweiss     Assigned To               => buildroot